A few simple prompts go a long way.
If you are looking for ways to make your virtual meetings more fun, then virtual icebreaker questions are a good start. These prompts help participants get to know each other better, and become more comfortable speaking on the call.
Our #1 tip for virtual icebreakers is to include them often, and to try to use interesting questions. A round of icebreakers only takes five minutes or so, which means that you can include this activity in most of your virtual conference calls. These questions are a great way to make Zoom calls more fun!
10 Best Virtual Icebreaker Questions for Meetings
Here are 10 icebreaker questions to start off your next Zoom call at work:
- Would you rather vacation in them mountains or by the ocean?
- What is your go-to beverage for virtual happy hours?
- Do you prefer cats or dogs?
- Which food did you dislike as a kid which you love now?
- How did you start working at the company?
- Which movie have you watched the most?
- What was your first online screen name?
- What is your phone background of?
- If you could work remote from any location, where would it be?
- What is something that people notice when they first meet you in person?
There you have it! These 10 virtual icebreaker questions are a great way to start with online team building, and remote employee engagement.
Try these questions out, and we would love to hear how they work for you!